Earthfest is designed to engage, entertain, and educate University of Michigan students, faculty, and staff on all aspects of sustainability.
When: Thursday, September 17, 2020
Where: The Diag
Stop by to browse dozens of booths and learn how you can get involved in sustainability on campus and beyond. Enjoy free snacks, entertainment, and sustainability-related games with prizes!
For Tabling Organizations
Are you part of a U-M student organization, U-M department, or community group focused on sustainability on campus or the local community? Come table at Earthfest to educate and engage students!
Check the Reservation list to see if your group has already signed up.
- Table and 2 chairs
- High-profile promotion of Earthfest
- Incentives to encourage attendees to visit the tables
- Zero waste event infrastructure, such as compost bins
- Representatives to staff your table for the duration of the event
- Activities and materials to engage, entertain and educate attendees about sustainability. The more hands-on, the better!
- If providing giveaways, please focus on reusable or recyclable items.
Space is limited. Sign up today to reserve your spot!